Ibrahim bin Adham said: "Whoever masters (precisely controls) his stomach will master his deen and who controls his hunger will control the righteous traits (qualities). Verily, disobedience to Allah is distant from the hungry one, near to the satiated one, and eating to the fill kills the heart, and from it is (excessive) laughter, exhilaration and joy."
1. Being unable to hold my tears from all my laughter.
2. The sound of Abdul Basit on a quiet night.
3. Feeling of soreness after a workout. 4. Dabka at a wedding till my sweat fills my hair.
5. Sound of oud while I study.
6. Putting on a suit for good reason or No reason at all
7. Seeing my closest friends happy.
8. Babies (everything about em )
9. The moonlight filling the sky
10. Playing sports till sundown.
11. Learning something new that I can pass along to others.
12. Using words to draw pictures and impact others.
13. Oum kalthoum, Abdel halim, Fairouz, Asmahan and so on…
14. The idea of love and marriage
15. The smell of the air near the ocean.